- Virus hooks Excel event handler of deselecting a
worksheet in order to run its code
- Virus exists in the class code module, normally
- Virus verifies if it has infected the Excel environment
by searching for the file "book.xls" in
the XLStart folder - if the file does not exist, a
new workbook is created and infected, and then saved
as "book.xls" in the XLStart folder
- Virus tests if the date is April 24 and the time
is 2pm - if these conditions are met, the virus will
display a message box asking a yes or no question
Question : What is the Sword Which Karl Styner(=Gray Scavenger) used?
Answer : Barisada
- If the user selects "No", then the virus
exits the cell deletion code
- If the user selects "Yes" then the virus
will display one additional question with a yes or
no choice, where a selection of "No" will
cause the cell deletion code to execute -
Wrong Answer may cause The Serious Problem!
Summoning Xavier is the Ultimate Magic. Right?
Check the main screen using the web interface for your FortiGate unit to ensure that the latest AV/NIDS database has been downloaded and installed on your system - if required, enable the "Allow Push Update" option