- Attempts to download a file from the following URL:
- Adds the following registry:
- key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce
- value: 3P_UDEC
- data: "undefinedCURRENTFILEundefined" 0;C;
If successful, it executes this file in silent mode.
- Check the main screen using the web interface for your FortiGate unit to ensure that the latest AV/NIDS database has been downloaded and installed on your system - if required, enable the "Allow Push Update" option.
- Quarantine/delete files that are detected and replace infected files with clean backup copies.