If you discover a suspicious file on your machine, or suspect that a program you downloaded from the internet might be malicious you can scan it here.
FortiAppMonitor is a macOS freeware which is developed and released by Fortinet. It’s designed to monitor the behaviors of programs on macOS. It can help users understand application behaviors quickly. For malware analyst and security researcher, this tool can help them analyze the malicious behaviors of macOS malware with a set of powerful features effectively and efficiently.
FortiAppMonitor provides the following features:
- Monitors process execution with command line arguments and process exit.
- Monitors all common file system events, including file open, read, write, delete, and rename operations.
- Monitors network activities, including UDP, TCP, DNS query and response, and ICMP for both IPv4 and IPv6 protocols.
- Monitors .dylib loading events.
- Monitors KEXT loading and unloading events.
FortiAppMonitor provides a fine-grained filter so that users can set a filter for those event types they are interested in, as well as a powerful search functionality which allows users to quickly search through records based on the keywords. Users can also save all records into a JSON format file. In addition, all these FortiAppMonitor features are provided through an easy-to-navigate GUI design. Users can also copy one specific record on GUI to the clipboard using the shortcut key “Command+C”.
Users are welcome to send feedback or submit bugs to email@example.com.
Supported OS Versions
macOS 10.11 (OS X El Capitan) or later